Thursday, May 1, 2008

Where Amazing Happens?

Who honestly has the time to make these videos?




I'm not much for pro-ball, they are a bunch of babies who make way too much money. I do get caught up into the whole play-off buzz. It's about the only pro-ball that I watch all year and I probably won't watch a whole lot the games 'till the Championship.

The Jazz are doing what they do best, keep you on the edge of your seat, while switching alliances, love the Jazz, hate the Jazz. I personally love Kevin Garnet, he is the man!! So I'm cheering for Boston this year.

At work we have all filled out our brackets, I do have the Jazz going to the Western Conference championship game but losing to New Orleans. I should have picked the Lakers but thats hard because I really hate the Lakers almost as much as I hate the Suns.

1 comment:

Bazzle said...

I hate the person that made that video. HATE THEM.

The Jazz are gonna knock out the Rockets tonight. And how sweet it will be...