Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mothers Day

I'm always at least a week behind my postings. We did the usual mothers day activities, made blue berry muffins for T, went to church to get the Flower. We were late and so b wasn't there to sing in the primary song, she was sad that she missed it. We're always late for everything. We felt bad.

We then went to my parents, bought her and T's mom flowers for their gardens (same gift every year). Ate at my moms and hung out a bit. The Walters were not there, so it was nice and not so crazy. There shouldn't be NBA final games on mothers day, its not fair to the mothers.

Then we went to T's mom, Zack was sick so buzz wasn't there. We hung out for a bit, I took a nice nap.

We took some pics that have nothing to do with mothers day.





With my grandma


2 comments:

Deb and Stan said...

Cute, cute family! We just love you guys!

BJ and Steph said...

I love reading your guys' blog-it always cracks me up!:) The whole 'went to church to get the flower' comment was so funny...because it is true! Your kids are adorable!