Saturday, May 17, 2008

Utah Jazz

Well, now I don't "have" to watch any more basketball but I'm sure I will. San Antonio and LA should be a good series. Boston needs to wake up and start playing like they were during the regular season if they want to beat Cleavland or Detroit let alone LA.

Can't say anything bad about the Jazz. They are every bit as good as LA just not as experienced and LA has some big guys that the Jazz can't stop. I guess we'll see what happens in the off season and what kind of team they'll have next year. I won't know until the playoffs next season, that's about all the pro-ball I can handle. To be honest I started playing computer games half way through the third quarter. I couldn't watch it any more. The Jazz could have and should have won games 1 and 5 but couldn't finish with the pressure. I really think it has a lot to do with Sloan, who will remain the coach with the most playoff games without winning a championship. He's had some great teams there and they can never finish, I think the Jazz will never win a championship while he is the coach.

WOW! I think that I have blogged way too much on basketball. With any luck this will be the last one until Final Four '09.

On other news we are looking for a car and probably have one. A red Honda Pilot. We'll know for sure next week.

1 comment:

Deb and Stan said...

Seems EVERYONE is looking for a Honda Pilot! We are kinda looking for a hybrid! Good luck!

PS...Sloan needed to be kicked to the curb YEARS ago!