Monday, May 26, 2008

Yeah, I can dance!

Ok, really I can't dance but now we will be spending the summer watching 'So you think you can dance'. We all love it. I tried to get T to try out when they came to SL in February but she said she couldn't cause she was pregnant. What a lousy excuse. Of course Marcee's and Haeli's excuses were much worse. It is the only reality show that we watch, kinda. If I watch the first episode of one of those date shows, I'm hooked for the whole thing and I did waste most of Memorial day watching the 'Deadliest Catch'.

I miss the writers strike, we didn't have any teevee to watch, we watch way too much. I'm glad that the season is over. Here is our list of what we watch

Together we watch

Smallville
Scrubs
The Office
So You Think You Can Dance
Heroes


I also watch
SNL
Sunday Morning

and when I can
The Daily Show
The Colbert Report
Democracy Now
The Simpson's

and when I'm bored
Big and Rob
History Channel
Discovery Channel - Dirty Jobs, Deadliest Catch,
Miami/LA Ink
House

We won't even begin to list the shows that T watches.

2 comments:

Deb and Stan said...

Okay, so what about "Lost", "Gray's Anatomy", and "Moonlight"? That's about all I watch. (Except the History Channel, of course; I could watch that all day!)

Unknown said...

T watches Gray's. I heard that Lost was pretty good but I never got into it. and I don't think that I have ever heard of Moonlight.