Sunday, August 17, 2008

This is how I feel at times....

14th ARTICLE OF FAITH

We believe in meetings, all that have been scheduled, all that are now scheduled, and we believe that there will yet be many great and important meetings scheduled. We have endured many meetings and hope to be able to endure all meetings. Indeed, we may say that if there is a meeting or anything that resembles a meeting or anything that we may possibly turn into a meeting, we seek after these things.


There needs to be a sentence added about how our wives endure the kids while we are at the many meetings.

2 comments:

Deb and Stan said...

So, are you the Bishop, or what???

You make me laugh, you goofy boy! Thanks for that!

Unknown said...

OH NO! I couldn't even imagine being the Bishop. His whole week is one big meeting.

I'm not complaining, for the most part I don't mind, sometimes though it gets a little rough. It's not just church meetings. T thinks that all I do at work is go to meetings, I don't, not even close but we have our fair share. Then community meetings add on to it. I suppose that's just the way life is.