Saturday, August 30, 2008

Back to School



I started back to school this week. Seems like it's never going to end and whenever it does I just keep going back. I'm in my second out of three year Master of Public Policy Program at the U. It's a two to four year program, those who are ambitious or don't work full time can do it in two years while those who need more time can do it in four years. I'm rather lazy and a little busy so I'm going for three years. I tried the two year program for one semester, yea, that didn't go over so well. So this semester I have two courses; Principles of Economic Development and Policy Evaluation. Should be a fun semester, busy but not pulling my hair out, ulcer creating busy.

Football started today! As hard as the Utes tried to loose they BEAT Michigan @ Michigan!!! Undefeated!

No comments: