Sunday, March 29, 2009

Where we've been....

We have been in Disneyland!


We decided to go to Disneyland for b's birthday and have spent the week here. I thought I would just add a quick post while chillin' at the hotel before we have to leave. I think we are ready to be home, after a week of constantly going going but I don't think that we are ready for Utah weather. The weather here as been so nice, high 60's to mid 70's all week, jacket weather at night, just about perfect.



I had to post a picture of b and her favorite princess, Belle. She did get to see all of the princesses that they have here. I didn't post while we were here because, just not enough time and internet access isn't free. Will post more about our fun trip later. The kids had a blast but I think they are ready to be home.

1 comment:

cfernelius said...

How fun! I haven't been to
Disneyland for so long. How cute to have a little girl who love princesses.