Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Kiss Me



I am Irish! So, I suppose that my kids are Irish as well, it might be better if you kissed them. Nothing really to talk about, we don't do anything special or fun for St. Patrick's day. My sister, Marcee...on the other hand, seriously, we had to tell our kids that the leprechaun didn't come to our house because we are not leprechaun. Aunt Marcee is part leprechaun so he visits their house and leaves candy and crap. It's fine if you enjoy celebrating all the holiday's, it's just hard for all the other parents who don't. We have to listen to our kids talk about how their friends went to breakfast to eat green pancakes, and how their friends got candy from the leprechaun. I told our kids that we don't want leprechauns in our house, cause leprechauns are naughty and will just make a mess out of our house. Besides, we buy so much candy, that we don't need a reason.

And really! What next, give your kids stuff for Boxing day? Earth day? Mother Earth could visit and leave dirt, rocks and plants around the house!

2 comments:

Marcee said...

Don't be a hater because we are half Leprechaun!

Woodruff Family said...

I LOVE holidays, even the little ones that don't get recognized. I did forget about the green pancakes, but Easter, bring it on. I think it's really fun to do cute stuff for my kids. They get all excited and happy about it. I think your just a year round scrooge! Bah Humbug!

Way to go Marcee! I think your awesome for making the kids happy!