Saturday, July 26, 2008

SYTYCD

We are now down to the top six dancers. The best dancer on the show, Will was sent home this past week. I'm guessing that everyone just thought that he was a sure win and forgot to vote for him. Not saying that the other dancers are not good, just that Will was the best. Now I really don't know who will win. I was surprised that Twitch was in the bottom two, not that he is better then Joshua but I thought that he was a crowd favorite. I hope that a girl will win now and all three are great dancers. Chelsie Hightower is probably my favorite but I could see Katie winning also.

Here is great blog for spoiling the show and adding a lot of commentary. It is a great place to find any news or other blogs about the show. I use it to find the music from the show because they use some awesome music, they also use some wired crazy music. I am surprised how many blogs there are about SYTYCD.

On a side note this is about the only tv that I have watched this summer, with little exceptions her and there.

1 comment:

tara said...

Let's talk about how totally no happy I was when Will was kicked off! SO LAME!