Thursday, July 10, 2008

LONG DAY

There was a time when I went to Lagoon and actually rode the rides. That was great, the first year or two that we were married we would go on the Rocket about twenty times. Love that ride!

Now we go and it's crazy! Like everything else we do. It takes so long to get ready and to move that when we get some place I feel rushed the whole time. By two o'clock at Lagoon I was done! Ready to go home. So worn out I wanted to sleep. Cody was tired most of the day but I think between the candy and the rides he was way too hyped up to sleep. He did fall asleep in line for the train but woke right up the minute we loaded into it. He was grouchy until it started moving.

Take the smile off his face and that would be more like what he was feeling at this time. He was only laughing because I was stepping on him. He is actually laying down on the pavement, the dirty pavement where everyone walks. He was so tired that he was having a hard time walking. He tried to run but tripped twice and his legs would just give out on him. But he wanted to keep going, "ride more rides!!" I don't think I want to ever go to Disney land.


The kids loved the rides. Cody wanted to ride everything, "I want to ride that" "that would be fun". While he was on the ride he didn't look like he was to sure about it but the minute he got off, he wanted to go again. B loved every minute of every ride. She is like her mom, T loves rides and they both get the biggest grins whenever they go on one. B laughed on just about every ride. She let him drive the bumper car, I don't think she stopped laughing the whole time. I thought for sure she was going to pee her pants.


You know if Lagoon would do a few things it would be much better and nicer. I'm sure they are making enough not to worry about it. They really need to fix up lagoona beach. It needs lots of help, the kiddie pool is horrible, I have to wear sandals just to walk around the pool, the grass is crappy and it's all kinda "icky". Then some of their rides could use painting, you would think that they could afford to paint all the rides at least once a year. They NEED benches!!! Lots more then they have, they need benches everywhere you look. So tired of standing and waiting.


So I love my mustache!! I would have one all the time if T didn't hate it so bad. I look bad A!! Talking today at work and we are going to start a mustache trend. Of course most of the men at my work are retired cops, they already have the stache, so we're half way there.

6 comments:

Preston and Keri said...

You're to young to allready be an old fogie. I can still make it a whole day at Lagoon and want to go back the next day. Tell Taryn we'll have to go and hit up all the roller coasters.

Preston and Keri said...

By the way, um, no thanks on the stache.lol

Deb and Stan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deb and Stan said...

From "Bartha Stewart" to "Officer Bart" in one easy step! I like it! (Don't tell T!)

Kimberly J. said...

Ok, you're dirty.

cfernelius said...

Molestaches are just wrong. Go Taryn!