Thursday, July 3, 2008

HOT!!

I took the day off work today for a couple of reasons. The main reason, just felt like it and I could use the extra long weekend. I thought that I would also get some yard work done. That worked out for about three hours. I woke up late because I stayed up really late. Went to Indiana Jones with the bro-n-laws, it was a good flick but I still think that The Last Crusade was the best Indiana movie. The first Indiana isn't too far behind. I can remember my dad taking me to see the Temple of Doom at the old Villa theater, I don't remember much about it other then it was a sweet theater and an awesome movie. Since the new movie came out my bro-n-laws and I have been talking about seeing it and we finally did last night. We got home around midnight and my sister were at my house watching a movie with T with all the kids sleeping in the next room. Everyone stayed and chatted for about another hour before they went home and it was finally bed time.

I was done before I even started this morning, then I get outside and it's 90 degrees at 9 in the morning. Yeah, I was sweating just standing in the shade at 9:30. Needless to say I didn't get much accomplished. I'm getting pretty wimpy! It must be that I spend 8 to 10 hours a day in a basement office. It use be that I would spend that time outside in the elements and learned just to deal with it. Not any more.

To keep ya all up on Jonas, he is doing good and once he gets to sleep around midnight he sleeps through the night. At his two week check up he was up to 6 lbs 5 oz and seems to be getting bigger, he is still really tiny.





3 comments:

Deb and Stan said...

Hey, I was sitting on the grass pulling weeds from the flowerbed and SWEATING! And it was only 8:00 A.M.! What is up with that?

Little Jonas is darling!

Love!

Anonymous said...

Brad, that's one of the cutest newborns I've ever seen! He is beautiful, I bet ur wife just holds him all day and stares at him. He's perfect. I want one of those.

Unknown said...

That she does! Thanks!