Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Steve Holt!!

I'm totally bummed! I had this great post but they won't let me embed the video.

I started watching Arrested Development a while back and I love it. I'm half way into the third season. It's too bad that there are only three season's because I could watch this show forever. I still think the Office is funnier but that is neither here nor there.

This post is about how I have got Cody to say "Steve Holt!" after he does something. He doesn't always do it but enough to amuse his dad.

2 comments:

cfernelius said...

Yay! I love people who love Arrested Development. My husband, my mom, my sisters and I are all a little obsessed. We were so disappointed when they took it off the air. The show is genius! Have you added the AD fan thingy to your Facebook?

Unknown said...

Yes! I also added AD quotes! Love it!