Monday, December 21, 2009

Turkey or Kittens?



I haven't posted anything from Turkey day, mainly cause we have been super busy with finals and we took a total of 5 pictures from a four day Idaho trip. I really can't believe we only took 5 pictures and not any good ones. I don't know if we're getting lazy or just tired of taking pictures or what?

I'm not so sure about both T and I going to school at the same time. I'm pretty sure there is a reason that you finish college as soon as you can out of high school, mainly because it's EASIER!! You don't have kids, a full time job, a mortgage or half the other crap. Needless to say, between Thanksgiving and last week not much got done around our house, the laundry and dishes were stacked to the ceiling, doing only what we needed to get by, the kids were running rampant and wild, oh wait, they do that no matter what. We only have one more semester with both of us in school and then I'll be DONE! I have two more classes and I'm done with school!!! I don't even know what I will do with myself? Not homework!

Back to turkey day. It was a good time. Went to Idaho on the ranch. The kids love it up there and with Cash loving to play outside, made it that much better. Their cat just had a litter of kittens that the kids loved to chase down and catch then lug around. It was great to watch the kids run around after the cats along with the dogs. Watched cash corner this one kitten with the help of a dog, not sure which one the kitten was more terrified of. Cash grabs the kittens tale and just pulls the cat from out under a bush, poor cat. Cash left the ranch that weekend with his hands all scratched up. The poor kittens are ranch kittens, meaning they live out side in the freezing temperatures and don't get much for food from humans. They had already lost 4 or 5 of the kittens and I'd be surprised if any are there when we go back this spring. One of the kittens was missing the fur off half it's tail.

One of my favorite things about turkey in Idaho is black Friday in Idaho. We're about two and half - three hours out of Twin Falls so we miss all the morning specials deals. But for some reason I enjoy going there for black Friday and shopping, kinda crazy I know. We actually did make it into Twin for the Fred Meyer (Smiths Market Place) sale, we loaded up on socks, shouldn't need new socks for a year. Usually we don't get out their until afternoon but for some reason we were all excited to go out Christmas shopping.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute kids and cute cats, i also want
to buy a cat but i cant make decision
that which type of cat to buy. I like the cat which has lot of hair and
should be of plain white colour.
kitten for sale