Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Smells



I'm curious on if any of you fill your houses with Christmas smells? Since I can remember my mom always boiled cinnamon and cloves around Christmas, filling our house with holiday fragrance. I love this smell so much that I always burned the Christmas mix on my mission and have continued to do so throughout my marriage. We also always had a real tree and I LOVE the smell of fresh pine. The last few years we have gone with a fake tree and I soo miss that smell. This year we bought a wreath made from real pine that kind of filled out house with pine. I think next year we will buy two or three wreaths.

Let me know what if any Christmas smells you fill your house up with!

3 comments:

Preston and Keri said...

Go to Bath and Body Works and by the fresh pine scent walflower! They smell SOOO good! Just like a real Christmas Tree!

{B} said...

Agreed. Bath and Body works holiday scents are amazing. I also like to put a pot of oranges, cinnamon and cloves on the stove. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm a little slow to the game but we boil cinnamon and cloves on our stoves too...have ever since we each moved out of our mom's house!

I burn it year round!