Thursday, December 18, 2008

Drop me off at the park



We saw this commercial the other day and loved it. Thought I would share.


The other day we were driving to church, we live close enough to walk but we don't get ready in time to walk. AS we were driving, b was talking about how she didn't want to drop cash off at nursery. Where this came from I don't know, she brings up the craziest things, she thinks a lot, at least a lot more then I do, which isn't saying much. So she's complaining about dropping cash off, I'm not sure why, because it's on the way to her primary class and it's not like it's hard or anything. All she has to do is walk him up the stairs to the nursery, she doesn't carry him or push him in a stroller, she walks with him.

As she's going on about how she doesn't want to drop him off, we pass our neighborhood park and nonchalantly cash just says, "mom and dad are going to drop me off at the park". b did not like this, she flipped out "NO THEY'RE NOT!!!!!" We laughed, which made b laugh, but cash still wanted to go to the park. When we got to church, all was good.

It's only like a two minute drive..............

1 comment:

Deb and Stan said...

I can totally see Brad doing that! Maybe you could make a video......