Friday, December 5, 2008

St. George

Brad had a conference in St. George a couple of weeks ago, so the kids and I went along with him. The kids get so excited to stay in a hotel. It's almost like Christmas. They slept a lot of the way down so when we arrived at the hotel they were wired even though it was 11:00 pm.

The next day while Brad was in meetings the kids and I had lots of fun. First we went to the Fiesta Fun Park. We played miniature golf, arcade games, and drove go carts.



B's victory dance.



Cash's attention span soon ended.



Go carts were fun but it was hard for Cash to push the button.





I guess he decided that it would be easier to just run!!



We then tried to find a hike my brother had told me about. But we found the wrong place, which actually turned out fine becuase the kids were tired and all wanted to ride in the stroller anyway!!



Lastly we played in the sand pit. The kids had a blast!!

B doesn't like to get stuff in her shoes and she had to clean her feet off a few times.



Cash didn't care how dirty he got!!



We even made a little chair in the sand for Jet to sit up. He loved it until his big brother kicked sand in his face.





I caught Jet in mid fall.



We had lots of fun, while Brad got to sit in his conference!!

2 comments:

Woodruff Family said...

I wish I had known you were here in St. George. We could have hung out. I don't know what it is about sand, dirt and rocks, but kids love 'em.

Unknown said...

Yea, next time when we're not down there for work, it was fun for the family but I was inside all day.