Tuesday, December 23, 2008

One Year!!!

I have now been blogging for over a year! Yeah for me! It's been a lot of fun and a little more time consuming then I first thought it would be. Hopefully I can keep you all entertained for another year without repeating myself to often.

Well we have been very busy with all the Christmas hoopla going on. Every year we have dance recitals. This year we had two. The first one was for Becky's School of Dance where b takes dance and T teaches.



At the dance recital, they had Santa Clause! Seemed like we stood in line forever, in the middle of a Kearns High hallway with people moving back and forth all around us, maybe not forever but I'm sure it wasn't less then 15 minutes. Trying to keep track of two kids while holding an infant and ten bags with cameras, dance stuff and coats, was a quick shot of my future, for at least the next 15 to 20 years. We finally got to Santa, Cash was too busy swinging on some bars and couldn't be bothered. After YELLING at him, we finally had to drag him over to Santa until he realized that he was going to sit on Santa's lap and he was all in. Ran right over there! Could kick that kid sometimes. Cash, was shy or didn't know he was suppose to talk to Santa, when Santa asked him what he wanted, he didn't say anything. B was ready! Santa asked b what she wanted "a big big barbie house" flew out of her mouth.



Our second Christmas dance recital was for T's studio. This one was much better and is how all dance recitals should be. It started a little after ten and was done before 10:30! How sweet is that!! T was a little nervous, being her first recital as the big chief. She did great and it went as smooth as dance recitals can. Most of her dancers are new and this was their first time dancing in front of people. Some of them forgot or maybe were nervous because they didn't dance as well as they could have. There were three numbers, it was quick and painless. I don't have any pics because I was recording the whole thing. I know I need to be able to multi-task much better. I'm working on it. Here is a pic of my two beautiful lady's after the show.

1 comment:

The Johnston's said...

You guys both look beautiful! You look the same Taryn, beautiful!