Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wednesday Tunes

Ran across this blog that layed out their Top 40 TV Theme Songs. While most of them I agree, are classics and do indeed belong in the top 40, a few were a bit off and of course my favorite wasn't even on there. MASH and Cheers are listed at #2 & #1, while the Cheers theme is great the MASH theme is so much better. I think that Sesame Street and the Simpson's should have been closer to the front with The Dukes of Hazard up in the top 5. A few of the shows I've never heard of, while some of the others brought back some good 'ol kid time memories. They also left off Mr. Rogers, how could they do that?

If I had more time I'd list my top 20 but this will have to do.

So here it is the theme to Smallville my #1. I have never heard the whole song before, the actual theme that they use for the show starts at round 3:25ish.



Remy Zero - Save Me (Smallville Theme)

1 comment:

Brett said...

I would have put the Fresh Prince at #1, the Smallville Theme was good though.