Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's that time of year

Christmas is around the corner and I know many of you are trying to get your shopping done. If you are pondering what to get me for Christmas, which I know you ALL are, I'll give you some ideas. Thanks to the every handy dandy internet, I have already created a list at Amazon. My list is in no particular order nor do you have to purchase the item from Amazon, it is more a list of ideas to help you out. This is also a year round list, so at any time you feel like buying me a present, feel free. On the left side of my blog here is an Amazon Wish list button, so for if any reason you feel I need a gift but not sure what to get me, well I have fixed that for you.

Your welcome

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I clicked on your link and got my own wish list. At first I didn't notice, but I was surprised you wanted all the things I wanted like the DVD Howards End, Anne of Green Gables, some Betsy Tacy kids books, some pretty Blue Willow china etc. :)

Sarah said...

P.S. This is Sarah Williams from the ward. :)

Unknown said...

Sarah from the ward, how funny would that have been had I actually wanted the same things? Now that you mention it you know the pretty Blue Willow china does sound nice!

Check on my Amazon box on the left side of my blog, it's down a bit but that should take you to my list. I know how much you and Tyler want to buy me something!