Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Shopping!


Well now that I have given you a list of ideas on what to get me, let me give you a couple of suggestions on where to shop. Since most of the items on my list are books here are the best book stores in the state of Utah that are located in downtown Salt Lake, so while your there to see the lights make sure to stop by Sam Weller's on 254 South Main Street and Ken Sanders at 268 South 200 East. Sam Weller's has a little coffee shop in it that also sells hot chocolate, just a little something to keep you warm while your out looking at the lights and buying my presents. The Book Garden in Bountiful on 2 North Main Street is a great book store if you don't want to travel into downtown SLC.

Happy Shopping!!

2 comments:

cfernelius said...

I love Sam Weller's and the Book Garden. I'll have to check out Ken Sanders.

Unknown said...

The Book Garden is a little hidden gem. Ken Sanders book store is crazy, books filling every nook and cranny, kinda like Sam Weller's but not as nice.