Sunday, November 23, 2008

Being Good

On the drive out to Grandma and Grandpas house I was asking B what she learned in primary. Sometimes I can't believe how knowledgeable she is. Her teachers, both church and school, are doing awesome jobs. She must listen to them really good. Anyway, she was saying that she learned about prophets. So I was prodding her trying to get more out of her and she said that "Jesus tells the prophets what to tell us". I was impressed that she understood this. About six hours later on our way home she must have been thinking about it some more, because she told me that she was going to listen to the prophets and to Jesus. She said that she would be nice to everyone, that she wouldn't fight, and that she would be good. She also said that she would "keep her mind". Not quite sure, but I'm guessing she meant keep her mind clean. Just today in sacrament one of the speakers was talking about how we need to have the desire to do good. I was very happy to hear her say that she wanted to be good. She is such a good, sweet girl and a good example.

Oh yeah, and Cash (who wants to be just like his big sister) piped into the conversation saying. "And I will be nice to my best friend G money!!"

1 comment:

Deb and Stan said...

What an awesome girl! These kids nowdays are amazing. I think the really valiant ones were saved for this time.

It's so cute you call Cody "Cash". I love nicknames, although I don't think my kids are too crazy about the names I give their kids!

Love you!