Thursday, June 5, 2008

Home



It's nice to be home although it was nice being at the hospital, no kids (most of the time), no cleaning, a cafeteria just downstairs so no cooking. I didn't get in nearly the reading I wanted to but I've got some time now, although back at home there's all the yard work, house choirs and kids.

My bed


Taryn's bed


The kids love their new little brother! They are all over him. Bryten is making sure he has his toys and that his blanket is covering him. She just looks at him and play with his hair and tickles his face. Cody always wants to hold him.



2 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! I love the name, Jonas Lani... adorable! Good job!

cfernelius said...

He is so adorable! I love the name Jonas! I didn't even know you guys were having another one - I am so good at staying in touch. I'm so happy for you both and so glad that I found you on facebook so we can catch up again! Tell Taryn hi and that I'm VERY jealous of her cut Post Partum picture - it's really unfair! I just look swollen and anything but cute in mine. Also, I agree with you that the summer sun is not very helpful when it comes to bedtime. I'll check out good reads.