Sunday, June 22, 2008

Boys or Girls




Cody is full of it! He is one of those kids, into everything, causing trouble, being too cute and he knows it. My mom thinks that I need to have more patience with him. She believes that b was the same way and that I'm just harder on him because he's a boy. It's not true! B would never just walk up to a toy and kick it. She would never just throw a toy at someone or something. For the most part b listens, a lot better then cody. I yell at cody because I have to! Otherwise he would never hear me.

My favorite is when we have repeatedly told him not to do something, then he gets this grin on his face, looks right at us and he does the thing we just instructed him not to. Then he says "i'm sorry!" "i love you" "hi daddy, i love you"

My mom sent me this article from CNN trying to explain who is harder to raise? Boys or Girls?



I think though when I look back in 12 years from now, I'm going to wish I had 100 two year old cody's instead one teenage bryten

2 comments:

Preston and Keri said...

It's funny, when I'm reading your blog I feel like I'm reading about my own family. Kayston is still giving us a run for our money. I thought as he got older, he would get better. Yeah Right! I think he's getting worse. So right now I'm wishing I had 100 Brylee's instead of one Kayston.:)

Deb and Stan said...

See, when you're a gramma, this is adorable behavior! And, yes, he WILL grow out of it! Love!