Sunday, June 29, 2008

Cash Money's B-day


Cody's birthday was a few weeks ago, things have been so busy and crazy that I haven't had time to post about it. I have filled my free picasa limit which is how I have been posting pictures on this blog. While trying to find other ways of posting pics, I deleted all of my pics!!!! This was on a Sunday and the apple store was closed anyway so I spent 16 anxiety filled hours worrying about my pictures. The "genius" at the apple store found my pics in about two minutes, I was so relieved I floated out of the store. I have most of my pics backed up on disk but hadn't backed up Cody's birthday or any pics of Jonas.

Last Saturday we had a bit of a scare with Taryn. Taryn woke up with excessive bleeding and we ended up in the emergency room of the hospital around noon. My sister's took b and cody for us. B's year end dance review was that night, Marcee got her ready and my sisters helped her change for her dances and helped with T's dance classes. Taryn needed a procedure done which took a few hours, after about seven hours at the hospital we made it home. We are grateful for our family who is always there to help. Makes life a lot easier. T is doing better and back to recovering.

It was more like Christmas then a birthday. He got the hook up! Present after present and he loved opening them. One of his cousins went to get a present for him, he pushed her out of the way saying "my presents". His cousin Gavin had a b-day last month so he knew what was coming and was excited. "My birday!" "Happy birday me!!"

Us "How old are you cody?" Cody "one...two"

It was his day and he was letting everyone know about it. Taryn decorated the house full of elmo and made an elmo cake that cody loved. He had a great day and very much enjoyed the attention.

1 comment:

Kimberly J. said...

Taryn looks GREAT for just having Jonas...What a babe! And Cody is adorable! We love Elmo too! Happy Birthday (late) Cody!!