Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Where to live?

Fort Collins, Colorado

I found this quiz from the Fisher's blog. This quiz asks questions to find out the perfect place to live. I wasn't happy with my first answers so I did it again, and then tried to get the answers I wanted but never did at least not in the top 6. I wanted NYC & DC which I was able to get but not in my top ten. So I posted my top 6 from my first two runs. I'll have to have T take this to see if we would live in the same place or not.

I guess I'm just a medium sized city boy who has to be close to outdoor recreation. I have been to Fort Collins, it's nice, not sure I would really ever live there. I wouldn't mind living in Burlington Vermont for a time, I have been there also and it's a great place. Missoula is nice but not sure I could live there longer then a year. And no way in anyway would I ever live in Provo-Orem or Odgen!!! I think I'll just stay in Salt Lake!

1st go top six
1-Fort Collins, Co
2- Shelburne Falls, Mass
3- Provo-Orem, UT
4 -Burlington VT
5-Missoula Mt
6- Ogden, Ut

2nd go top six

1-Albuquerque, New Mexico
2-Charleston, West Virginia
3-Fort Collins, Colorado
4-Hartford, Connecticut
5-Burlington, Vermont
6-Shelburne Falls, Mass

3 comments:

Judy said...

ewww Albuquerque and Ogden made your list? Just think what a pain it would be to spell Albuquerque every time. I am too lazy to live there. SLC is so easy.

Brett said...

I took the test a second time to try and get the answers I wanted...it sort of worked...Knoxville fell out of the top 10. New top 6:
Seattle;
Carlisle, PA;
Portland, OR;
Long Island;
Norfolk, VA.

Brett said...

Number 6 was Charlotte