Thursday, April 17, 2008

Taxes & Finals

I haven't posted anything lately because we have been rather busy. T has been working a lot with tax season and I'm in the process of finals. Tax season is over which is both good and bad, the money is good but she works a lot. Finals are over next week with two papers and a test. Maybe we will have time to do some much needed grocery shopping and house cleaning. The lawn needs to be mowed but who knows when that will happen. You would think that with all of the papers that I have written that I should be half way decent at it but I think that I'm getting worse. It has been taking me longer to write and the quality has been going down hill. Now I'm debating on summer school or not. I should go to keep up with my classes and to make sure that I'm not going forever but it would be really nice to have a couple months off and catch up on some things around the house. That and we are going to have another kid. What to do what to do.

So B asked what a "kitty street" was. It took a bit for Taryn to figure out that she meant kiddy corner, b was getting pretty mad that her mom didn't understand her. Cody's new thing is saying "watch me" and then him doing something.

Good times

1 comment:

Emily Norman said...

Hey- Ryan's wife, Emily here...question for you. Does your wife teach ballet by chance? Our daughter Maycee takes creative dance, but wants to take ballet. Let me know, because we would love for her to take from your wife and it's real close to our house. How much more school do you have? Ry finally got his MBA in September. Just keep trudging along.