Friday, December 10, 2010

Potty Training

Well the potty training finally began. I didn't want to start because I was pregnant, then I had just had a baby, then school and tests were getting in the way. Well now we are pretty much done!! Finally!! Two in diapers was getting very expensive. I have to say that my little J-man is hillarious and very particular. He has to take his pants and underwear completely off before he can let that pee go. (Except for the time when he barely made it to the bathroom; and for some reason I was the only one that got peed on. Grrrrr.) He also likes to sing "pee on the potty" over and over again in his high pitched "pipsqueak" voice!! I am just glad that we are done!!!

1 comment:

{B} said...

He is so cute. We love him in nursery. The other day he was on the bike going from one side of the room to the other and back saying "weee, wee, weeeeeee!"