Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Bad......

I don't enjoy reading my posts, so I can't imagine you do. I don't know if its because I'm in a hurry and I'm trying to tell a story in the lest amount of words possible or what it is. But my writing is horrible. Half the time what I write doesn't make much sense, if it was for my wife most of my posts wouldn't make any sense. She reads them sometimes to make sure they read right and check for spelling. I'm a horrible speller. You would think that someone who has written thousands of papers (not really thousands but thats what it feels like) and has spent the majority of their life in school would be able to spell and write half way decent on a blog.

Oh well. You all will just have to live with it.

1 comment:

{B} said...

I write like I talk, which happens to be disjointed. Maybe that's why I never passed English in college. :(