Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Blog Changes

So, if you visit my blog often you might have noticed some changes. I'm hoping the changes will get me excited about blogging a little more regular, more then once a week. One of the things I added is the flickr bar. If you don't know flickr, it is a photo sharing site that is free or you can pay a yearly fee for a pro account that offers some bonuses. If I was a little more into photography I think that I would go for a pro account. The free account only allows so many pictures to be downloaded a month, so I don't have many pictures on my flickr account. Mainly because after a month, I forget, then I remember, I max my limit and by the time I remember again it's months down the road.

The flickr pics on my blog are set on random, so every time you check my blog it will be a different set of pics. Just thought I'd let you know, so if you see some picture of a building or something a little odd, your not thinking to yourself "why on earth would brad pick that picture to post on his blog".

1 comment:

camjackieward said...

That's really cool. I just clicked the link to your blog like 5 times so I could see what different pictures it would come up with.