Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Rock Star Cash Money



My parents bought Guitar Hero for Christmas and it's a huge hit! Cash loves it! He plays it in spouts, he'll want to play a few games then he'll be done, play with his cousins for a bit then he's ready to rock again. He gets into it and actually hits some notes.

We are currently potty training cash. He's doing pretty good. He hasn't pooped in his big boy underwear yet and only a few peeing accidents. It's hard calling them big boy underwear after years of b's big girl panties. Everyone calls his underwear panties, boys don't wear panties they wear underwear. He only has about a half dozen or so underwear were b easily has 20-30 panties, sometimes more sometimes less and ever changing all depending on exchanges with her cousins.

Cash gets a new toy (from the dollar store) every time he poops in the potty and a hand full of marshmallows for peeing in the potty. I wonder what will happen once the toys run out, which they are about to do. I also wonder if we will be giving him marshmallows for peeing in the potty when he is 6?

Potty talk is.....interesting to say the least. Kids are so interested in body parts, theirs and ours and where the poop and pee come out of and where they go after flushing the toilet. They love saying goodbye to their work as they flush it down, "goodbye poop" "goodbye pee". Our daily conversations are not really what I ever thought I would be talking about with anyone. I cannot wait until I'm done changing diapers and wiping bums!! That day will not come soon enough!


4 comments:

Woodruff Family said...

Ah, potty training! It's different for boys than for girls you know. I am debating when to start training Wesley. He is turning 2 and hates his diaper and being changed. I guess that should be an indicater to me that he may be ready. I am scared though cause I totally screwed up with Spencer. That was tough. He was 3 1/2 by the time he was completely trained.

Deb and Stan said...

Hey, you haven't lived until you've taught your little boy how to "Sink the Cheerios"! Good luck!

Unknown said...

Not sure we will be sinking any cheerios. We prefer the sitting down method, it keeps things a little more sanitary. Though he did want to do it the other day.

cfernelius said...

My boys love Guitar Hero too! Good luck with the potty training...it's a pain but it all works out.