Monday, October 27, 2008

Shine On



Cash's new nick name is "shiner". The kid is not even 2 and a half and this is his sixth black eye! I don't remember what caused number four and five. Five is displayed in the post below. I don't think I have a pic of #4. Number six comes from his "best friend" G money. They were wrestling around when g's head hit cash's. He cried for a minute, until he was brought to me, then he told me, "it don't hurt, I not crying", enough to make any dad proud.

This kid makes us laugh so hard. He has some "Dora the explorer" binoculars, probably got them from some fast food restaurant, he calls them his "monster glasses". He can see monsters through them as he looks backwards into them. If you show him the right way to look through them, he yells at you that you're doing it wrong. He's just always doing something funny, it makes it hard to discipline him when your trying your hardest not to laugh.

He is now telling everybody that they are his best friends, "your my best friend" "mommy is my best friend", "coco is my best friend". Another new term for him is "you know what?" or "you know why?" he's not asking you, he's telling you. My favorite thing is to say it to him, then he repeats it and goes on with some story.

Here is a another pic of his latest shiner

Here is my post on his first three black eyes.

No comments: