Thursday, October 16, 2008

Props to the Dads

So we had a sleepover at our house. Four girls and Cody makes for lots and lots of squealing and giggling, but they had a blast!!! Kiara told Brad that she wasn't at all tired but five minutes after they all stopped talking they were all out. I thought it was realy cute that Kiara and Kayli were cuddling!!
From Bryten & Cody

I just wanted to congratulate the dads of all the girls. They were arguing about who's dad was the smartest. Drum roll please!! First place goes to Chad, he can count to 50!! Brad a close second, he can count to 30!! Sorry Jeremy you came in last place. Peyton was so excited that Bryten's dad could count to 30 that she didn't enter you into the competition. It was a very exciting competition!!!

4 comments:

Deb and Stan said...

You guys have GOT to be the bravest parents I've ever known! Or the craziest! Having all those kids sleep over is nuttier than squirrel poop! Good job, you!

Walters Pride said...

Oh my GOODNESS!!! I couldn't stop laughing....I can't believe Jeremy came in last. We always knew he was the slow one!!!!

Chad said...

AHH YEA! 50 is a big number you know.

The Christiansens said...

LOL!! If Zack had been there I thought for sure Buz would win, so I asked him how far he thougt his dad could count, he said 15, looks like Chad is holding strong in first place.