Monday, October 20, 2008

It Stimulates the Mind!

I finally have proof that I'm not wasting my time on the internet! Scientist have validated my hours upon hours of surfing the web.

If you don't want to read the article, basically it says that more of the brain is used while surfing the web than reading a book. Now if you just read a book online, you'd be using all those brain cells. I would like to see if there is a difference in brain waves depending on what is being viewed online. My afternoon break which is a great mindless game is the Daily Puzzle, I can't imagine that taking many brain cells. While on the other hand, writing a blog takes about all of my brain power!

1 comment:

Deb and Stan said...

Now if they could just find a way to exercise the body while we sit motionless for hours!