Monday, September 29, 2008

Thanks Advanced Windows!


I don't know if I should really thank Advanced Windows or not. They did set us up with some sweet windows and a free night at the Little America but they also took a truck load of money. We are very happy with our windows and glad that we got them, it was a year ago and we just used our free night. Advanced did a great job of installing them. Now if they would just come and wash them! We spent a great night with only one kid, the one that doesn't move or ask us for things, just cries when he's hungry, which only requires T to do something. We were able to sleep in and not woken up by someone yelling at us for milk. We even had gift certificates to Red Robin! Can't complain about a cheap date!


Not the best picks but I they work. Most of the old windows were the originals, sometimes it felt as though we had left the window open!

Times are getting busier! I know what you're thinking! "But Brad, how could your life get any busier?" School is kicking my butt!! So if I'm slacking off on the blogging, that is why. T will have to step her bloggin' game up a notch and pick up the slack. I do have Wednesday Tunes for years! I could do everyday tune day. So if nothing else come back every Wednesday to see what might be my only updates.

We had a great busy weekend. Saturday after we got home from our stay, I stayed home and read while watching Jonas and T went to get the other kids then straight to the circus. They loved the circus, Cody loved the elephants, they went up to see them before the show started and he thought they were great. The poor boy feel asleep right before the elephants came out to do their tricks, they couldn't' get him to wake up for anything. Right after the circus, T brought the kids home only to take them right over to Haeli's so we could go to my friend, Amy's baby shower. By the time we got home from that it was late and the kids were sleeping. Sunday right after church we headed to Ts moms for buzz's b-day dinner, where cash money and I finally got caught up on some much needed ZZZZ's. Right after some delicious peach cobbler we headed back home for P-pods birthday! I thought that weekends were suppose to be a nice, relaxfull time to recoup from the week? I need a weekend to recoup from the weekend.


Sorry about the play by play commentary of our weekend, it was just so crazy and I feel I have been running around for the last two or three weeks. Cody gave a play by play commentary of the sacrament at church, loud enough for everyone to hear. If Cody can do it then I can!


1 comment:

Woodruff Family said...

Cute house! I don't think I've seen it before. Congrats on the new windows. It really makes a difference when the cold weather comes huh.