Thursday, March 20, 2008

March Madness

I didn't put any money on my bracket this year or for the past few years at that. For a while there I was in three to four pools (never winning). Now if I have the five or twenty bucks I'm a rich man and I hold on to that. No throwing it away on basketball games. Any who, I am in few online pools and one at work and all my brackets are about the same with a few minor differences. So I picked Wisconsin to win it all. I have to admit the mish did make me a Wisconsin man after of course being a Utah man. They are playing tough this year and they only have Georgetown and Kansas to beat to get to the final four. Georgetown is weak, the Kansas game should be pretty good. I really think that UCLA will win the whole thing but wheres the fun of putting a #1 as the champions?

No comments: