Sunday, March 30, 2008

JJ AT HOME!

Luke is infatuated with a couple of things. One really annoying thing is he turns my tv off whenever he is over. He also opens our little cabinet with our movies and pulls them out. Thats about all he does at our house, that and tries to escape out the door whenever he can. No, he plays with toys and the kids a lot, it just seems like whenever I'm home he just hangs around the tv. He loves barney and while he's looking at our movies he just says "barney, barney, barney, barney, barney....".

Luke watched Jay Jay the Jet and I guess that's all he talked about after words. T had Cody and Luke with her the other day out shopping and Luke was going on and on about JJ and finally Cody turned to Luke and yelled at him, "LUKE! JJ AT HOME!!!"

I love that story. I should probably stop yelling at Cody.

No comments: