Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Hours of Fun on the Internet

If you can't tell, I'm totally addicted to the internet. There is just so much you can do and see and read. Thanks to a couple of sites I visit regularly I have more things to do on the net.

I found Piclens thanks to Paul Mayne's site. Now if this isn't one of the coolest things on the net I don't know what is. It's an add on for firefox and it looks like it works on Safari and explorer but I don't understand why anyone would not use firefox.

With my limited time playing with piclens I have found that it is awesome for Flickr but not so great on Picasa. It's pretty cool for Myspace and Facebook for looking at picture albums of others.

Thanks to North Temple and by now just about everyone else because it's been out for some time but just recently available for Salt Lake, Google Maps Street View.

This is our Ward building

View Larger Map

You can look up your house, your parents house, a store, the temples or your old schools. I found the name of a restaurant, I knew were the restaurant was but didn't know the name so I used google street view to find it. It seems as though they drove through our neighborhood some time late summer last year.

Enjoy endless hours of fun on the internet!!\]

No comments: