Saturday, September 4, 2010

What to do?

I'm at a loss on what to do with this blog. Google only allows so many pictures and I've reached that limit. Actually I reached that limit sometime ago but I have been deleting pictures as I add new ones, but I'm done doing that. So, if I want to continue blogging here on blogger I have to either continue deleting old pics to add new ones or blog with no pictures. Blogging with no pictures is worse then reading a book with no pictures.

So, I'm going to play with wordpress and see if I want to switch over. I kind of don't but then I'll no longer be able to post pictures and I know how you all die to see pictures.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Hmmmm there's something you can do like create a new google account and keep the same blog. Not sure how it works. I'm sure I'll be trying to figure it out soon, though. Good luck with that.