Monday, September 27, 2010

Boy Names

Boy's are soo hard to name!! Must be why we're having three of those and only one girl. So, not sure if you're vote will count but go ahead and throw your 2cents in on which of the following names you like.

In no particular order
Charley
Alex
Landon
Chase
Chance (maybe spelled different)
Gage
Wyatt
Ezra
Oliver
Trey
Parker
Deacon (maybe spelled different?)

Middle name will more then likely be Jones but could be Ralph or Richard (all family names)

Probably going to go any minute...........course T has been saying that for a week and a half now. But this is the week, then we'll have to decide on a name.


The voting lines are open............

4 comments:

Preston and Keri said...

I like all of them except there's a few that wouldn't be my first choice..Charley, Wyatt, Ezra, and Oliver! All the rest are adorable!

Cameron said...

Preston and Keri's comment evinces the inherent problem with naming boys (that we have struggled with as well). Do you really want you're little boy to have an "adorable" name, or a good strong name that he won't grown into until he's 25. It's a dilemma. That being said, I wouldn't go with Ezra because that was Jackie's missionaries name, and there was kid I grew up with named Gage that I really didn't like, so I'd give a no to that name as well (this is how choosing names at our house goes - always disqualifying names based on negative associations with someone with the same name from our past). I'm leaning toward Charley or Chance. Maybe I just like names that begins with "Ch" Maybe you should consider "Chandler" :)

Best of luck in choosing a name and I hope the little guy arrives soon.

Marcee said...

I like Charley and Chase. Landon is cute too:)

camjackieward said...

We vote Charley