Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Master of the Universe!



I AM DONE WITH SCHOOL! I think that I have dragged it out long enough. I am ready to move on with my life, ready for the next chapter. Not that I have really been waiting to be done with school to move on, but have with some things.

For those who don't know or don't remember I have spent the last three years working towards a Master of Public Policy degree from the University of Utah. The MPP program at the UofU was challenging and rewarding and definitely pushed me to work hard and find hidden abilities. I will miss the class discussions, friends and meeting new friends but I will never miss writing research papers. So yea - I'm down with MPP.

3 comments:

Me said...

Congratulations!! That is very impressive! I hope that Ireland was phenomenal, I have no doubts that it was.

cfernelius said...

Congratulations! I'm so jealous, but so happy for you...and your cute family!

tara said...

congrats dude! now you can focus all that energy in HLS!