Monday, July 20, 2009

Favorite SYTYCD Dance

This is my favorite SYTYCD dance of all time. It was nominated for an Emmy for Outstanding Choreography!



So, your probably wondering why I love SYTYCD? Well, I don't dance, I can't dance. I did take some lessons when I was in Jr. High (ya, that helps the self confidence of a jr. high boy) and I have taken some classes with the wife. I have three little sisters that dance, so I grew up spending whole days at dance competitions, which really isn't that bad when your Jr. High and High School age cause those things a chuck full of girls the same age! Then I married a dancer/cheerleader who now teaches dance and my daughter dances. This life time of conditioning has lead me to appreciate and enjoy watching good choreography and dancing.

So there is the short of it.

2 comments:

Judy said...

I think it is great you like these shows !!!

renostar said...

I love this show and also cannot dance. I can't get Reno to watch it with me... maybe you can put in a good word for the show so I'm not so sad and lonely watching it :)

Great choice by the way!