Sunday, January 13, 2008

Juno



We went and watched Juno this weekend. We don't get out to many movies, to much work trying to get someone to watch the kids, find the time and the money. But we loved this flick. The row in front of us was a bunch of old ladies, it was kinda funny. There were some sexual jokes and we weren't sure if they understood them or if they thought it was funny or not. I tried to talk T into asking them if they liked it but she wouldn't. Anyway thumbs up from us for Juno.

3 comments:

Emily Norman said...

Hey- Emily here (Ryan's wife)...just checkin out your blog and I have to tell you- we LOVED this movie! It was so dang funny, we were laughing out loud. I think we'd spend the money again to go see it again at the theatre or better yet, maybe we should have a movie party when it comes out on DVD. Consider yourselves invited. But, you have to bring the blue Slurpees!

Bazzle said...

I saw this movie last weekend too, and it was AWESOME. I've been recommending it. Any movie that incorporates the word shenanigans into it is A-OK in my book.

Anonymous said...

My wife and I saw Juno a couple of weeks ago, and really enjoyed it. Michael Cera is a comedic genius, I tell you.